Friday, June 22, 2007

I am disappointed in myself today :(

Well I was waiting for this day for so long and it came and it went and I missed the most important thing. I had purchased a concert ticket for my husband as a father's day treat and the concert was tonight. I have become so forgetful these days that I forgot to remind him today. I am feeling terribly angry at myself for being so careless. I hate wasting money and that is what I did tonight. I wish I could do better next time. I am so angry with myself that I cannot do anything about it. I am trying to find a way to make this night better but its not and I am not liking it. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

4 comments:

archana said...

Take it easy Zobars, it must have been very disheartening. But sometimes life's little glitches are too hard to control or even predict. Hope you are feeling way cheerful by now.

zobars said...

thanks for your encouraging words Archana. I am feeling much better now. Wish I could find more time to blog.

Kajal said...

Hi Zobars,

Be cool and don’t worry. When we give present surprise for any one and these things happen then I know what type of feeling we feel. But you intension is fine then nothing is wrong my dear. So enjoy the day with great smile. Smile Please.:))))

zobars said...

thanks Kajal I am trying to forget the incident but I think this is the first time I have forgotten something so important and that is shocking me.