Thursday, November 27, 2008

AZODICARBONAMIDE- what is that ??

Seems like a long name of some chemical and here is link to find out more about it ??? And ask yourself if you would like to eat something with this in it. My friend told me about this and I thought everyone should know about this. I have found it in so many whole grain and whole wheat breads that our kids and us eat everyday. I found that some Franz breads do not have it an ingredient but some of them do. You might want to read the label before going out and buying the bread next time. This is not to target one single company that makes bread but to let those companies know that they need to change the recipe.

1 comment:

Navita (Gupta) Hakim said...

your blogs are quite interesting...thanks for stopping by :)

i hope i can expect frequent visits from you. :p