Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring break is fun.

Last week I was dreading spring break thinking to myself that we have not enrolled the kids in any classes and I have not planned for that vacation but seems like things are going very nicely even without any extracurricular activities or should I say planned activities. I am realizing each day that they ( my kids) don't need planned activities they are just happy being with me. They have started playing more and more with each other and developing that special bond that siblings have. I knew they had the bond but it is so much fun to actually hear them during their pretend play sessions. I am glad I stay at home and I am not missing those special chats that they have with each other. I get to hear them when I am working in the kitchen and I see myself stopping and smiling. I wish I could record all of it and they could stay like this forever. Ah one can only hope !!

1 comment:

Sarmistha said...

Thankyou for dropping by me and those kind words.I am greatful to God for this chance that we got.
Do keep visting , its always a pleasure to make kind friends:)