Thursday, April 26, 2007

Miss you sister

I was reading my favorite blog and suddenly it hit me that no matter how different people are and where they live the human nature is oh so common. I miss my sister not being here with me. With all her good and bad habits she was such a sweety. My sister has the most love for my kids after me. She just adores them so much and so does my brother but she is the one who has spent the most time with them. I miss her today and so many other days. She is pursuing to be a surgeon and I wish her all the luck for that and the rest of her life. She has taught me so much about being kind and patient and she has seen the best and worst of me and tolerated me through and through. I am still looking for a place for my brother and I hope he finds it soon. Gotta go, baby calls.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sisters are great. My sister lives on the other side of the country, so I know what you mean.

zobars said...

hey my sister lives on the other side of the continent meaning in India and now she is going to move to Boston very soon although it is still far away from my place I still think that she will be in the same continent atleast and that is something to be happy about. thanks for your comment.

soundofmusic said...

Can you elaborate a little bit on her BAD habits????????????????????

zobars said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dear