Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's day.....what I am thinking of...today

Just wanted to wish a very happy mother's day to all moms. I wanted to wish My DEAR MOTHER (mummy that is what I call her) a very happy mother's day. I wish I was there with her and after what she has done for me and my siblings I wish every day was a mother's day where we could do something special for her. Being a mother to my kids has not only taught me to appreciate my mother but to thank her every moment for being my mother and bringing me into this world and giving me a life full of happiness and security and so much more. Words can only describe a very very small part of how I feel about you mom. I miss you and love you sooooooooo much. I still feel like that kid who wants to stay close to mom all the time. Wish I could be there. I am glad your other daughter is there with you on mother's day.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm lovin your blog. So many good stories. Sorry I didn't get back to you on those birthday invites, I came up with the idea and my husband did most of the work with me hovering over him! Basically you mess around with photoshop.

zobars said...

thanks for getting back to me. I will have to take adobe photoshop classes one of these days.

Kajal said...

Hi Zobaras,
First time visit your blog.
Nice writing for every moment When I miss my sister a lot and read you writing about miss your sister. I feel same thing as you miss your sister. Thanks for sharing so many things. Lovely Lamhe....in your blog. Keep it up.:)